Info in English
Prosjektskolen («The Project School») Art School is a one/two-year private art school that is located in the centre of Oslo, the capital of Norway. The school is run by active contemporary artists and offers a wide range of guest teachers and lecturers.
Prosjektskolen is the most successful school in Norway in getting students admitted to higher education within the fields of art, media and architecture.
Contact us on email@example.com for more information or click here to apply (Norwegian) or submit your application through this PDF-form (English) by filling it out and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICANTS FROM EU/EEA:
We can accept applications from students within the EU/EAA area in accordance with UDI‘s regulations,
IMPORTANT: Though some of our lectures and courses are presented in English – most our teaching is done in Norwegian. All our staff and teachers speak English.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS (OUTSIDE EU/EEA):
Unfortunately, Prosjektskolen does not meet UDI’s (The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration) requirements for education of citizens outside of the EU / EEA. The school is registered as a secondary upper school and we don’t meet UDIR’s following requirements relating to the education. You can find the current regulations at www.UDI.no.
Requirements/exceptions for students outside the EU/EEA:
Please note: These rules are set by the government, not us.
Requirements of the student
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must have been admitted to an upper secondary school.
- You must have enough money to live on.
- You must have somewhere to live.
- The circumstances in your home country must indicate that it is likely that you can return home when you have completed school.
Requirements relating to the education
The education must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- You have received an offer of admission to a Norwegian school through an exchange partnership with a county or a non-profit organization
- You are going to attend an IB (International Baccalaureate) study programme
- You are going to attend either the Norwegian College of Elite Sport, Barrat Due Institute of Music, or the Bårdar Academy
Exceptions: If you hold a residence permit in another Nordic country, no requirements apply to the school. If you are a Russian national living in the Barents region, you can get a residence permit for studies at a general studies program.
Rights and obligations for applicants who are granted a study permit
- If you are granted a study permit, you are automatically also granted permission to work part-time for up to 20 hours per week in addition to your studies and full-time during holidays.
- You cannot apply for a permanent residence permit in Norway immediately after having held a study permit.